Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's not Easter yet, but I'm in chip heaven!

Before I start this, I would like to give a sincere apology to Walmart: I promise the next can of paint I buy will be purchased from you, as I took34 paint chips from you today.  Sorry! 

 I saw this idea online awhile ago, and tweaked it a bit to fit my color preferences/style.  I cut each paint chip so it was a 2x2. Then my wonderful roommate Rosie, who may be a bit obsessive on color placement and arrangement, got them all in order for me. I am forever grateful to her, as I have no patience for that kind of stuff! 


 I glued them down and put them into a 16x20 inch frame, which I found super cheap at Michaels.  Now, it is ready to keep my ever exciting and eventful life in order!  


Also, who is seeing Titanic in 3D tomorrow?!  
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. AHH! I LOVE IT! HOW CUTE! I'm going to have to create this too. Can we have spring break again? so much to do!

    ReplyDelete