Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Crayons or Crowns?

A couple of weeks ago I decided to make this craft.  It turned out great, but I overestimated the amount of crayons I needed and had a bunch of left over broken crayon amputees.  So in the midst of my tryingtoaccomplisheverythingonmyto-dolistsbeforeschoolstarts week, I decided to make new crayons, which is oh so exciting, and smells oh so good.  (Yummmmy melted wax smell).  Now, I'm not a very good cook.. and the fire alarm typically goes of when I try to make something edible.. but I had Kate here to supervise and help peel. 
 

You can find the recipe here.



 Now the unwrapping is pretty tricky.  I'd suggest using an xacto to help. 

Melty melty! 

The finished product.  Can you spot the Mizzou one? 

Now back to those to-do lists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment