Monday, August 1, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes!


I decided to change classrooms this year.  Now this seemed like a much better decision before I embarked on the actual task of moving my things.  And it seemed like a MUCH better decision before all of my stuff ended up on the ground of room 209. 


Yikes, Huh?  Now I don't want to toot my own horn or anything, but I'm really proud of myself (and Erica) today.  Usually when it comes to moving heavy objects, or hanging things I have my dad or Mason help me do it for me while I direct.  BUT.. Erica and I hauled all of the desks, tables and bookshelves to their new homes, AND hung everything.  My biceps are twitching, and I probably won't be able to raise my arms tomorrow, but oh well.  Check it out! 
Not quite ready for the ten year olds, but getting closer!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice space and a very good layout! I cannot believe you have CEILING FANS!!!! :)

    Thanks for following me!

    Victoria @ love4thgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete