Sunday, July 31, 2011

I crafted today... oh boy!

So for those of you who know me, know that I have the attention span of a small infant.  That's why much to my mother's dismay, I am not a crafter.  I typically lose my patience and end up leaving a project halfway done, or I get frustrated and it ends up in the trash.  However I found this and decided to plop down infront of the TV to watch my new fave show, The Glee Project.. and crafted away. 

It was pretty easy, just needed crayons a shadow box and an xacto knife. 



I cut up all the crayons and glued them in the shape of a K... added my name and bam.. fin. 




I think it will be a great addition to my desk.. and a friendly reminder to the ten year olds how to spell my name.  :) 


Also, for your entertainment, a piece of my favorite show.  Samuel is my favorite, for his obvious resemblence to "the pirate."  Ahhhhhh...



1 comment:

  1. I love that when I clicked on "this" I was lead to a photo of Buzz Lightyear!

    ReplyDelete