Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nom Nom Nom... I Eat Pages

I have been meaning to blog about this for awhile, yet I had to wait in order not to spoil the surprise for all my fellow teacher friends out there reading this.  In order to be less 'scrooge-ish' this year, I decided to make gifts for my colleagues... and I made this decision the night before the last day of school before break... whoops. So I resorted to Pinterest and found a super easy, quick and inexpensive gift: monster book marks.  


Sweet, huh?

Well, I could not for the life of me find a link that led me to the instructions, so I thought back to my glory days in high school.  Thank you Erica for letting me have the opportunity to experiment with many different ways of folding up notes to pass in British Literature class.  :)  

 Add a bit of glue, googly eyes and two white triangles for teeth and Viola!

Monsters!


I'll leave you with this, because I have the cutest nephew ever.

Now, I need to go pack my lunch and come to terms with the fact that school starts again tomorrow.  Where on earth does the time go?  

1 comment: